|TOTAL INJECTION CONTROL|
Rapid Bike EVO add-on module puts in your hands total control of fueling operations as it is directly connected to all stock injectors (up to eight) while managing at the same time the corresponding air/fuel ratio. In this way the carburetion values can be modified throughout the entire engine power delivery curve.
The ability to manage stock lambda sensor signal allows performing the exclusive auto-adaptive feature to secure that fueling is constantly adjusted while riding the vehicle. The injection map becomes a dynamic value in order to match the changing weather conditions and driving style. This function is highly beneficial at low and medium rpm where the engine performance is poorly limited due to more and more restrictive anti-polluting regulations.
RAPID BIKE EVO performs the following functions:
- Operating quick-shifting (only if load sensor cell item F27SWGEAR-ER is installed )
- Multiple maps management using the specific handlebar switch to be purchased as a separate accessory (please check detailed application list for further information)
- Raising RPM limiter (up to 1000 additional rpm)
- Removing speed limiter (please check detailed application list for further information)
- Engine Braking Management
- RPM control to maintain constant cruising, a very useful tool to ensure constant speed, better comfort and increased safety.
TOTAL INJECTION CONTROL
Rapid Bike EVO takes the best out of your bike!
EVO add-on modules are available in a new Exclusive kit: a more simple version offered at a very interesting pricing, strictly dedicated to a specific bike model (cannot be reprogrammed and installed on different models); YAMAHA MT-09, HONDA SH300, CBR 250, NC 700/750, KAWASAKI ER6 and Z800, DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1200 and much more. Check updates on our application list.